An unforgettable & stress-free wedding: for you AND your guests!
Our natural log hall and spectacular lakeside terrace are all created to make all your dreams come true. Whether it's country charm or elegant uniqueness that you are looking for, the folks at Bean Town can make it all come true. With our all inclusive package you can't really go wrong right? You can also check our Accomodations section for your guests.
Prices mentioned on this website do not include HST (except for the bar) and may be subject to change at any time. Gratuities are at your discretion. Please call to book an appointment with us today!
Pricing & What's included
Please note: Only one event per day is held at our ranch.
Prices are valid for 2019-2021.
Food and alcohol costs not included.
-- $4,600 on Fridays (minimum 70 guests) [$4,700 in 2020, $4,800 in 2021]
-- $5,250 on Saturdays and Civic holidays (minimum 90 guests) [$5,350 in 2020, $5,450 in 2021]
-- $4,600 on Sundays (minimum 70 guests) [$4,700 in 2020, $4,800 in 2021]
Includes the following:
- Exclusive and private use of Bean Town Ranch and all its facilities, overnight accommodation including the cottage for the couple on the night of the wedding, Chez Max guest house for the night (12 guests maximum) and Chez Glenn (10 guests maximum) with free shuttle service at night.
- Professional guidance and coordination of your wedding; in-depth meetings with our experienced planners before you send out your invitations, after you receive your RSVP’s, as well as a rehearsal on the week of your wedding!
- Fireworks display during your first dance (weather permitting);
- Horse drawn carriage services for you and your guests;
- Candle lighting around the lake and bon fire (weather permitting);
- Seasonally themed decorations;
- Music from time of arrival until first dance (not including ceremony);
- All standard equipment needed for ceremony including: cedar benches, signing tables, tablecloths, candle lighting, pews and arches, wireless microphones;
- All floor staff in formal attire; Full bar service and licensed bartenders.
- Chiavari chairs, White or ivory tablecloths, linen napkins in assorted colors; a variety of centerpiece options and accessories, Oil lamps or tea lights on tables and ambiance lighting throughout the venue.
From booking to bouquet toss, we are by your side every step of the way!
We have developed an all-inclusive wedding package that contains the information you need to plan your wedding. Click here to download our guide. It includes the following:
- The Wedding Contract between you and the Bean Town.
- Our wedding Help Book to plan your day.
- A list of our greatest Partners and Suppliers.
- Accommodations for your guests.
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Meet Bean Town's executive Chef
Using only the freshest ingredients, Chef Paul Silk has amazed everyone with his unique dishes, finest homemade recipes and perfectly cooked meats and sauces. European trained with over 40 years experience and most of his career spent cooking for Parliament, Chef Paul’s reputation brought him only success in his culinary ventures, including more than 14 years at Bean Town Ranch where we are truly grateful to have his dedication, quality of service and of course - delicious food to offer our guests! Food prices are raised by 4% annually.